My plan for the day is to (obviously) read, do some yard work (while listening to a couple of Audiobooks), post a beginning, middle and ending blog post and otherwise keep an eye on twitter!
START TIME: 7:00 a.m.
TIME SPENT READING: 30 minutes
BOOKS READ: None yet
7:48: 25 Pages into The Chessmen by Peter May (which takes place on the Outer Hebrides), and coffee being consumed.
- The Chessmen by Peter May
- Don't Hex With Texas by Shanna Swendsen
- The Man with a Load of Mischief by Martha Grimes
- Mulch by Ann Ripley
- The Golem and the Jinni by Helene Wecker (Audio)
- Something Wicked This Way Comes by Ray Bradbury (Audio)
- Rapunzel's Revenge by Shannon, Dean and Nathan Hale
- Calamity Jack by Shannon, Dean and Nathan Hale
- Fables: Vol 21: Happily Ever After by Bill Willingham, Mark Buckingham, Steve Leialoha, Andrew Pepoy
- Fables: Vol. 22: 150 Farewell by Bill Willingham, Mark Buckingham, and Steve Leialoha
- Olympians: Zeus King of the Gods by George O'Connor
- Serenity: Better Days and Other Stories by Joss Whedon, Brett Matthews, and Will Conrad
- Serenity: The Shepherd's Tale by Joss Whedon, Zack Whedon, and Chris Samnee
Okay! I better get back to reading now! Hope everyone has a terrific day!