Bout of Books 13 is here and runs from May 11-17th! I love to make lists, especially those on which I can check things off, so I can't resist making a list of goals.
1) I will finish these books:
- The Lewis Man by Peter May (in progress)
- The Likelihood of Lucy by Jenny Holiday (in progress)
- Locke and Key: Clockworks by Joe Hill and Gabriel Rodriguez
- Locke and Key: Alpha and Omega by Joe Hill and Gabriel Rodriguez
- Air: Letters from Lost Countries by G. Willow Wilson and M.K. Perker
2) I will make Significant Progress in these books (I know this is shamefully vague):
- Robinson Crusoe by Daniel Defoe (at least 100 pages) (in progress)
- Turn Coat by Jim Butcher (in progress, audio)
- Lonesome Dove by Larry McMurtry (audio)
3) I will be at least 5 books ahead on my Goodreads Challenge by the end of the Read-a-thon.
4) I will post update posts on Wednesday and Friday and a wrap up on Sunday with:
Pretty straight forward. Do you have any reading goals for the week whether you are read-a-thoning or not?