Sunday, November 1, 2015

Harry Potter Read-A-Long

I've been re-reading (and re-watching) the Harry Potter series for a few months now and I was sad to miss out on an earlier read-a-long because of busyness.  Now, however I feel prepared to be a bit more social and like I have time to check out others thoughts on the series!  Now, that I'm almost done.  I am close to the end of the Half Blood Prince so I will just be participating with the final two books in the series.  Thankfully, this read-along hosted by The Estella Society, has no rules so that works fantastically!
So..um..yeah..I think that's all I've got to say.  I'll post on the last two books and movies and look forward to seeing other folks re-read thoughts!  My posts on the first five books:
Happy (re)Reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment